Just a tickle Just a tickle

read the other reviews.

see how anyone can make songs, i can but i can also see who can make masterpieces and crud is the perfect person who fits the catagory for masterpieces. great job, i made a cd wit only ur songs :P and its a hit wit my friends and family. crud, you are becomeing well known in the world, i congradulate u and hope u have many many more acheivements on the information super highway called the internet. you are BY-FAR my favourite artist on the audio portal.

crud responds:

i speecjless....

it's a good thing i'm just typing and not speaking. This review is probably the nicest and most uplifting one i've recieved yet, the idea of my music becoming a public hit just astounds me...i hope you have the greatest luck in the world, and keep spreadin the music by word of mouth!

no is the new yes no is the new yes

wow....

wow man.....this was unexpected. EXTREMELY unique. i enjoyed this, but for a bit i was like " whoa, wat is this?...." then i was like, " wow, some hard work went into this."
good job, keep up the originality. i liked it but also gave me a headache :P

jim-ether responds:

Thanks. Sorry bout your headache. Also sorry it took me 8 years to apologize for your headache.

Rave Party #27 Rave Party #27

awesimo powa!

this song is a refresher on my mind....you hear all these really messed up so-called 'techno' songs......this one takes the cake.....and the pie...and the ice cream and....well all the food........mmmm....n e wayz...it was a great reminder to what techno is. GOOD JOB BUD!

crud responds:

you're making me hungry!! Thanks so much for this uplifting review, made my day! It's an honor to be a standard setter or at least, not "so-called techno song" i'll stick with it!

Why Did You Leave? Why Did You Leave?

:-O........amazing.

this piece of music was awesome, u deserve this 10 hands down!